01#Aoyagi Ritsuka and Agatsuma Soubi from Loveless
When you say that... and kiss me... I'll end up believing you. Soubi. Why are you... why are you tearing me up inside like this?!
~ Ritsuka
02# Sesshoumaru and Rin From Inuyasha
Rin… Wake up! She cant be saved? Whats the point of it now? Tenseiga… just for something like this… Rin… I let you die… To obtain this in exchange for Rins life… It means nothing!!
~Sesshoumaru
03# Reo Kawamura and Mai Sawaguchi from Sono Hanabira Ni Kuchizuke Wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi (OVA) ( i love SonoHanabira, problem?)
“I wouldn’t mind catching a cold if it’s from you, Reo.”
~Mai
04# Kouya Sakagami and Yamato Nakano from Loveless
"I wanted to know how it feels pain, then ... we will feel pain together"
~ Yamato
05# Hideki Hinata and Yui from angel beats!
"Even if you could not move, even if you can not have children yet ... I still marry you"
~Hinata

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário