sexta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2012

top 10 casais fofos (em ordem decrescente) - Day 10


Kagome and InuYasha from InuYasha

my favorite couple ever, I love them both. The only thing I hate is thatInuyasha is always looking for Kikyo and Kagome always comes out hurt. I mean ... Kikyo is a woman who has been revived, but is made of bones, land and hatred that was removed from Kagome's soul, and she survivesof the dead women. And Kagome always impresses me, especially whenshe saved Kikyo. Anyway ... I like Inuyasha and Kagome protects the, I think perfect, and every time he says he needs the kagome ....




"You're wrong! That's not why Kagome was born! Kagome taught me how to smile, how to believe in people! Kagome was the reason I could make friends and rely on those friends! To shed tears for others, to understand true strength and kindness…They’re all things I learned from Kagome! Kagome was born to meet me! And I was born for her!"


~InuYasha



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário