quinta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2012
SonoHanabira 01: finished
I can not believe I lived so long without having known this game is so cute. I had never played games like this before. First, I loved Nanami, she is extremely cute, and Yuna ... Well .. it scares me. But she's cute too. I have started playing it a couple of weeks, but since I can not play at home with people around me, I have to wait to be alone, I am terrified of someone come and see me playing a "H-GL" game. Well .. I think the game was very well done, despite a history a bit stupid (but cute), and I loved the graphics, Nanami's hair charmed me, too. I was playing and I forgot my chemistry and physics test tomorrow. Anyway ... The music of the game is perfect, it's relaxing. As I am without a computer for me (I'm using one of my brother, who by the way, has two), I take a lot of time doing the downloads and the computer is very slow, I thought I'd lose everything he had done because I did not save the game and the computer crashed.
Well .. I'm going to download the second game
(And then I can think of studying)
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário